- Log in to your Pi-Star dashboard and perform an update
- After the update, click on Configuration
- In DMR Master select one of the following servers
- If you run more than one hotspot, select a unique SSID for this each hotspot. SSID is a 2 digit number after your DMR ID number. Example … 234000101 , 235000101 or 505000101
- Ensure you’re using Colour Code 1 or matching the Hotspot/Repeater you are using.
- Add static groups using the Options Line (see below)
- Click save
OZ-DMR NETWORK DOES not require the use of individual logins or passwords. A Callsign and RadioID are all you need along with your HotSpot or Repeater. We use the OPTION line (see below) which allows the user to set what Talk Groups are subscribed to and these setting stay with users device. This means you can change servers and have the setting on the next server the user chooses.
You can use the Options Calculator to generate a Pi-Star Options line.
|TS1/TS2||TGs||Comma separated list of static talk groups|
|DIAL||TG||Set default Enhanced Talk Groups (Dial-a-TG) TG9 Slot 2 TG|
|TIMER||10||Number of minutes dynamic talk groups are active for after keyup|
|SINGLE||0 or 1||Single dynamic talk group mode|
|VOICE||0 or 1||Radios will RX from the local network “This is <YOUR CALLSIGN> FreeDMR”|
|LANG||0 or en_GB||Language for Voice Announcements|
Below is an example of a DMRGateway config. We strongly recommend that you work out your own settings. The example below is just that, an example and are not guaranteed to work. Here is some documentation on DMRGateway configuration. We recommend you work out your own DMRGateway config. The example below is NOT guaranteed to work.
Example configuration for OZ-DMR NETWORK:
[DMR Network 1] Enabled=1 Name= (FreeDMR_UnitedKingdom-OZ-DMR or FreeDMR_OZ-Australia-2) Address=dmr.oz-dmr.uk or australia.oz-dmr.network Port=62031 PCRewrite=2,80,2,80,4977 PCRewrite=2,5050,2,5050,4949 PCRewrite=2,9991,2,9991,225008 PCRewrite=2,235000,2,235000,1000 PCRewrite=2,236000,2,236000,764000 PassAllTG=1 PassAllTG=2 Password=passw0rd Debug=0 Options= Location=0
Other hardware will need to be setup and you can use the above as a guide