Last Updated on 4 August 2022
At what point do we class a server dead and no longer offered by its admin?
Please check this site daily to see if your server is up or down.
It is your responsibility to make sure the server is up and Hotspots have access.
What we class as a dead server.
- The server has been down for 30 days.
- You have not contacted other admins via the Telegram Group “FreeDMR Server Sysop Group” to say you have an issue and your server will be down for a time.
- No users showing on your dashboard. This includes the named Server Sysops. Sysops should be logged in at all times.
- You have left the Telegram Group “FreeDMR Server Sysop Group ” as in section 8.
- We can not reach you via Telegram for 30 days.
We would hope you will let us know you will be closing your server down.
We feel that 30 days is a good time length to cover most options why you have not been on Telegram or made your server live again. (Work, Holiday, Sickness, No internet)
- We will remove your server from the FreeDMR Network Host section at 30 days.
- You will also be removed from the Telegram Group “FreeDMR Server Sysop Group ” at 30 days.
You can have your server re-listed if required in the normal way.
Please fill in the form again and submit as outlined.